Get updates by:
The other day there was an article featured on digg on the best beer pong tables ever, posted at pongalong. Now some of these tables are cool, some are a little lame, and some go a little overboard. However, the pro beer pong player knows that it's not the table, field, or type of beer used that matters. What does matter is the type of ping pong ball you choose to use in beer pong game play.
Certain balls can provide more of an advantage in aerodynamics making your balls fly straighter and more on target. Seamless balls are more balanced and equally weighted, so will fly straighter than a cheap ball. There are other balls out there as well that can provide a better grip to limit slip from your hand. For the less competitive player out there, there are balls that have the quality of a cheaper ball, but have cool and unique designs.
Make your (Beer Pong) Balls stand out from a crowd.
Top 10 Balls for the Beer Pong Player
- Professional Imported ball - The Nittaku Ball. This 40mm ball weighs in at 2.7 grams, compared to the old 38mm ball at 2.5 grams. The bigger size makes the ball travel 4-8% slower and reduces the effect of spin on the ball 10-13%. A serious ball for a serious beirut player. This is considered the best ball in the world.
- Sports balls - Maybe using a ping pong ball in the form of a basketball can help you sink your shots better. These are cool balls, especially for those sports inclined beer pong players out there, which given the competitiveness of the sport, is most of us.
- 8-Ball - There is something scary and intimidating about the 8 ball. Once you use a black 8-ball, you never go back.
- Smiley ball - Nothing irritates an opponent more than a smiling beer pong ball looking them back in the face after you just killed their last cup.
- Bulk Ball - Increase your arsenal and never have to look for beer pong balls again with this super-sized collection of ping pong balls. This is a great investment for those frequent players (at least once a week) out there.
- Beer ball - Show off and support your favorite beer of choice when playing beer pong. Props if you actually get sponsored.
- Eye ball - Do you think that opponent of yours really wants to drink that cup you sank when its got the looks of an eyeball floating in it? Keep your eye on the ball...All the way into the cup.
- Golf ball - Perhaps the dimples on the ball can provide extra grip on the ball as well as more air time on your shots. Or maybe you just enjoy golf way too much.
- Tie Dye Ball - Any hippie beer pong/beirut players out there? This ball might actually look pretty cool under a blacklight.
- Bingo/Lottery ball - Nothing too special about these balls, except the numbers written on them. Better than your normal ping pong ball. Maybe you have a favorite number?
Access more useful college info:
Enter your email address to get more tips by email.
On Facebook? Like Us
Get College Tips by Email:
To get these, subscribe by email.
- Most Expensive College Dorms
- The 100 Greatest College Traditions
- Banned College Traditions
“I like the articles that are written here. There are plenty of other blogs that cover being frugal as a student, but you cover stuff that other places don't.” - Sarah E., USC
"I like the fact that you’re actually offering interesting, useful information to students." - Pedro M., Harvard
In the News:
Access select online courses:
Get notified of new articles by RSS feed or Email.
Paying for College|
Compare Student Loan Rates